We all know who does not use mobile phone in today’s time and how important it has become. Sometimes you must have seen that when our phone falls in water or gets drenched in rain, water goes inside it and our mobile turns off. In such a condition, we do not understand what should be done and what should not be done. Here I will tell you some tips that what to do if your mobile phone falls in water, how to fix it, so that it gets fixed.
So which is the best way to protect your mobile phone from water damage, which experts also recommend that you keep a waterproof phone pouch with you. It is very useful, not only protects from water but also keeps it safe from overheating which prevents damage to your mobile device. But if in some case water has gone into your mobile, then here are some important tips by using which you can get the mobile working again.
1. Switch off the phone
First of all, you have to switch off your phone, I have seen many people when their phone falls in water or water enters their phone, although the phone does not turn on in the condition and some people forcefully turn on the phone. keep engaged. Due to which their phone gets short circuited and the phone gets damaged. The phone is an electronic device and when water gets into it, turning it on again causes a short circuit. So in such a condition do not forcefully turn on the phone and leave it switched off.
2. Quickly remove battery, SIM card, SD card
The second step that happens after switching off the phone is that you have to immediately remove the battery, SIM card and SD card from the mobile. And if your battery is non-removable, that means the battery cannot be removed from the phone, then in such a condition, you leave the phone switched off, after that all the other things in the mobile like memory card, sim card, take out all these. And leave it outside to dry.
3. Keep mobile in the box of raw rice
Now you have to leave all the parts of your mobile inside the rice box for at least 10 to 12 hours. The advantage of this is that whatever little moisture is left in your phone, the rice will completely absorb it, so that your phone will dry completely. And your phone will be saved from getting short circuited. Because the property of holding the moisturizer present in rice is found, whose benefit can be available to your phone. After 12 hours you take out the mobile and try to turn it on by putting all the things in it like battery, sim card, memory card. There is a 95% chance that your phone will start working again.
4. Dry the mobile parts in the sun
If there will be a little moisture left in your mobile, then keep all the parts of your mobile on the balcony or terrace in strong sunlight for 15-20 minutes only. Whatever little moisture will be left by this, it will go away from the sun, but one thing must be kept in mind that the screen of the mobile should not be towards the sun.
As soon as the mobile falls in the water, there are many people who make small mistakes due to which their phone gets spoiled completely, so what are these mistakes which many people do which you do not have to do.
1. Many people make a mistake that they do not remove the SIM card, memory card, SD card from their mobile. Due to which moisture remains in their battery, SIM card, SD card, all these things get spoiled completely. You must not repeat this mistake.
2. If your phone has fallen in water, then avoid using the key function of the phone key at that time as there is a risk of shortcut key.
3. Do not make the mistake of drying the phone with any machine. I have seen many people doing this or have seen others advising that one can use a blow dryer to dry the phone. But this should not be done because the blow dryer emits hot air which poses a risk of damage to the body or display of your mobile as well as the soft circuits in the phone or the plastic parts of the mobile that cause more hot air. It can even melt if you get it. Some people even try to dry it in the microwave or oven. You can use a paper towel to dry them.
4. As soon as the phone falls under water, some people are so scared of data deletion that they start connecting their mobile to the computer quickly, this will not only spoil your mobile but also threaten your computer. becomes. Because a wet phone can damage both the devices.
5. Sometimes it happens that the phone gets saved due to rain but the charger gets wet. So do not use that charger at that time because by connecting that charger to the mobile, moisture can reach your mobile device. Which may damage the device.
6. Whenever the phone or charger is slightly wet, then do not charge at that time as there is a risk of getting electrocuted along with the device being damaged.
So you learned here that what should be done if your smartphone falls into the water, by following all these tips, the mobile can be saved from getting damaged very easily at home. If the phone does not turn on even after using all these tips, then you can go to the expert if needed. If you like this information, then share it with your friends also and if you have any other experience related to it then definitely share it with us in the comment box.
Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.