While writing articles on your blog all you want is to people to read. Adding your blog to Google Search Console will help users to read your articles. It crawls every page on your blog and website and display it in google search results, so peoples can read it.
Here I’ll show you how you can add your blog/website to Google Search Console
1. Log in to your blogger with your email and password and go to settings in the left side options. Then click on search preferences. In the crawlers and indexing options you will see google search console. Click on edit next to it and you will be redirected to the google webmaster console website.
2. Now click on add property submit the url of blog or website you want to add to the google search console and increase traffic.
3. And then you have to verify ownership of your blog or website. You will be given options to verify the ownership of your blog. I will suggest you should go with the “HTML Tag” option and it easy to apply.
4. Select the HTML Tag option and copy the meta tag.
5. Now switch back to your bloggers account and go to theme option and Click on edit HTML.
6. Press ctrl+F and search for the tag <head>
7. Now paste the meta tag you copied earlier in the google search console and click on save theme.
8. Now come again to the google webmaster console and click on verify button. Your blog or website is now verified.
This way your blog is successfully submitted to google search console. Whenever you will publish new post it will automatically crawled by google search engine and will be displayed in google search results according to your page ranking. This will not only increase your website traffic but also will increase your blog/website ranking in google.
I hope you have not got any trouble in adding your website to google search console. If you have any trouble and want to ask a question you can comment them below.