Step by step method to create a new blog on Blogspot:
1. Go to www.blogger.com
2. Click on Sign In. It’s in the upper-right corner of the window. Enter your Google username and password.
- If you don’t have a Google Account, click on Create Your Blog. This will take you to a screen where you can create an account to use with Blogger.
- Select a profile type. Click on Create a Google+ profile to create a single account to use across all Google properties. If you’d like to use a pseudonym or limit your exposure on Google, click on Create a limited Blogger profile.
- Follow the online prompts to finish creating your Google+ or limited Blogger profile.
3. Enter a Display Name and click Continue to Blogger. The display name is the name that your readers will know you by.
4. Click on create a new blog and type a title for your blog.
5. Type a URL for your blog. If it’s unavailable try other variations on the name you want to use, but don’t use symbols like hyphens, underscores, colons.
6. Choose a starter template. This is the basic design and layout of your blog and then click on create blog.
7. Now your blog is almost ready only you have to do some settings according to your needs and then your blog is ready to write a post and express yourself.